Click to Home
Go To Search
Click to Home
Email pagePrint page
What businesses can I operate on my property?
First, determine the zoning district your property is located in by checking the City's zoning map or calling the City Clerk at (314) 385-3300. Next, look up the permitted uses for your zoning district. If your use is not listed in the permitted use section, check the conditional use section to determine if your use requires a Conditional Use Permit (CUOP). Some general uses that typically require a CUP include drive-through restaurants, gas stations, childcare facilities, and educational facilities. For more information, please visit Zoning Location.

Planning and Zoning

Show All Answers

1. Can I change the zoning or General Plan designation of my property?
2. What are setbacks?
3. What businesses can I operate on my property?

Normandy, MO • 7700 Natural Bridge Road • Normandy, MO 63121 • (314) 385-3300
Home Home  |  Email Page Email Page  | Print Page Print  |  Calendar  |  FAQs  |  Contact Us  |  Accessibility  |  Site Map |  Renewable Energy Windpowered | Powered by CivicPlus  | Copyright Notices